Pimples, zits or acne, whatever name you give it can adversely affect your whole life and your personality. As a bad or ugly looking face or body attracts nobody, and is considered to be an enemy of human being's beauty. So, would you like to spend your whole life into this hell when the heaven (clear skin) is in front of you. You can also experience it doubtlessly, but good things are not so easy to be achieved. If you want to get rid of pimples overnight, then you will have to make some efforts for it.
So, to help you out, I have some home remedies for pimples, just give them a try:
1. Garlic: take fresh garlic cloves and after crushing them, apply on your face. Or you can also eat one or two cloves daily in the morning for long-term benefits.
2. Egg White: This is another but guaranteed effective remedy for pimples. Apply an egg white over your face like a mask covering your face completely. Then let it dry before you wash it. Now wash your face with warm water. You can apply this egg mask on every alternate days if not everyday.
3. Toothpaste: Its a plain myth that toothpaste is used just to clean your teeth, in fact a toothpaste and pimples have a deep connection. You can get rid of pimples by applying it over your affected areas and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning and see the results. Nobody can even make a guess that there was any pimple over your face.
4. Calamine Lotion: First clean your face or the affected area with an astringent. Then apply calamine lotion over the pimples and leave it for overnight and wash it in the morning.
5. Strawberry: Place strawberry leaves over your pimples as the alkalinity in the leaves helps to reduce the swelling of the pimples.
6. Mint: You can also apply mint juice over your pimples every night. This remedy is best for the pimples and all other skin infections.
7. Lemon with rose water: Take equal amounts of lemon extract and rose water and apply it over your face for say half an hour. Wash your face with fresh water or warm water and see the results in fifteen days.
8. Basil leaves: Take 2-3 teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add them to a cup of boiling water. Now steep for 10-20 min. let it cool. And then apply it over the affected area with a cotton ball.
9. Orange: Get the orange peel and make a paste out of it with some water in it. Then apply over your pimples for the best results.
10. Rose Water: Apply rose water alone over your affected parts for twice or thrice a day.
Facial Scrubs For Pimples
1. Salt with Olive Oil: 3 tablespoons of salt mixed with 4 tablespoons of olive oil makes a really good remedy to get rid of pimples overnight. apply the mixture with your finger tip over the affected area. the mixture will act as an exfoliating scrub whereas olive oil will prevent your sensitive skin from getting dry or any kind of damage.
2. Honey with Cinnamon: Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 3 tablespoons of honey and apply this mixture over your face for a while. The most convenient thing with this exfoliating scrub is that you can also let it over your face overnight, it will be much better for your skin.
Now let me make you aware of the fact, that the above discussed remedies are for you, if you want to get rid of them overnight.
But what if you get them again! For this, you have to change your lifestyle in certain ways. Because changing certain habits will help you to get rid of pimples forever.
You will never get those sleepless nights again worrying about your ugly spots.Pimples