Acne is the most common type of chronic skin disorder. In this condition there is an inflammation of sebaceous glands and also the hair follicles. Usually it appears on the skin of the neck, chest, shoulders and face also. Usually among the younger generation it is common. Young people between the age of twelve to twenty and nearly six people out of ten get affected from acne. Usually acne affects the people of young age and at this age the people remain very conscious about their appearance. So they feel very much embarrassed after the appearance of the acne. Though it can affect the people of any age but the teenagers are the most sufferer. 75% of the teenagers suffer from the problem of acne.
There are more than half a dozen types of acne like pimples, blackheads, scars, small superficial cysts etc. the most common type of acne is the blackhead. This acne usually affects the area cheeks, temples, forehead, chin, back and chest. Sometimes in rare case acne may cover the entire body accompanied by extensive scarring.
Some of the Important Symptoms of Acne
1. Improper food habit and constipation - the root cause of all types of acne is the improper food habit. Eating in irregular hours, consumption of starchy foods, intake of fried and fatty food and also taking too much of sugar. Another important cause of acne is the severe constipation.
2. Improper condition of skin - due to unhygienic living habits the condition of the skin is devitalized and it gives birth to acne.
Natural Cures for Acne
1. Consumption of too much tea, coffee, tobacco, sedentary habits and alcohol should be avoided as it gives rise indigestion and general debility.
2. You may apply lemon juice 2-3 times over your pimples. It is a simple and beneficial home remedy for treating acne.
3. The other useful remedy for acne is fenugreek. Before going to bed make a paste of fenugreek leaves and apply it over the affected area then wash your face with warm water in the morning. This remedy prevents blackheads and pimples to appear on the skin.
4. To cure acne garlic is one of the effective remedy. Rub raw garlic several times in a day over the acne. It cures the toughest of acne problems.
5. Take a cucumber and grate it properly. Apply the grated cucumber to your face, eyes and neck for 15-20 minutes. This remedy is best for complexion as well as pimples and blackheads.Pimples
Read useful Acne Home Remedies. Also find simple and effective Homemade Acne Face Packs.